noffle!!

hey talking about inn/nntp leafnode etc etc....
for home use noffle is the best... works similar to wwwoffle and fits
dialups needs much more effectively(is a little slower than
leafnode... but what the heck).... no more fetchnews all the time
waiting for ur messages to dnd and then reading em' and for those of us
not blessed with 128kISDN, we gotta use bodydelay so that we dont muck up
our connection... all thats gone away... noffle is almost like a news
proxy... ie u can fetch all the news u want... but also... it
interactively connects ur newsreader dynamically w/t the upstream host...

yummy... all my news problems are now officially over... wheres my
popcorn???

Neil