Acer comes with Linux pre-installed

Saw an ad for Acer computers in the TOI this morning promoting their
SOHO PC's for ridiculously low prices.  When I looked a bit deeper
into the configurations, was pleasantly surprised to see the
following as part of the standard software:

``OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 from Caldera Systems, Star Office Suite''

This looks like the first time that a home computer is being
advertised with Linux pre-installed in India.  We're going places!

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/