Monthly meeting.

Hi folks,
	Its been a long time since we've had a Linux-Delhi meeting, a
primary reason for which is non-availability of a decent venue. The next
Linux-Delhi meeting is proposed for Sunday, 23 February, for which
ofcourse, a venue is needed. Does anyone have access to a facility in
Central/South Delhi which can accomodate around 30-40 people, and can make
it available for the meeting? Please write to me, or the list, if anyone
can arrange that.

Regards,
-- Sundeep.

P.S. -- Specifically, arent there any people from IIT-D around here that
can arrange for a venue in campus?