Re: RPM upgrade

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 05:45:27PM +0530, Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:
>[http://www.sleepycat.com] - which if I am not mistaken is also being
>used by MySql to provide transactions support. So its not a bad thing to
>have on your PC I guess :).
>
>ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm.org/db3/db3-3.1.17-4.6x.i386.rpm
>
>Hey after all the pains Raju went through I think it is better if we
---end quoted text---
Just for the record a lot of things use
berkely db but i think its non GPL or something
I did'nt found a .deb for it
aaa.... I think.... I was trying Cyrus yeah yes cyrus
I had to compile from source and also for
the record the sleepcat ftp server is also
sleepy.

--
ED IS THE TRUE PATH TO NIRVANA!  ED HAS BEEN THE CHOICE OF EDUCATED
AND IGNORANT ALIKE FOR CENTURIES!  ED WILL NOT CORRUPT YOUR PRECIOUS

Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>
I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)