From: George Joseph T [mailto:shibu@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2001 11:56
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] How to upgrade sendmail ?

Hi Everybody,

How can I upgrade Sendmail in Redhat 6.2

The version that comes with Redhat 6.2 is sendmail-8.9.3-20

I want to upgrade to 8.10 or 8.11

I tried the command rpm -Uvh <rpm name> but it did'nt work and I even
tried removing the current version of sendmail and reinstalling with the
new one.  Still it doesn't work.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

With Kind Regards

George Joseph