RE: Re: help required for installation of red hat 6 .2

goto pluggies.org there is a complete description of your problem
						regards harshal vaidya.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manish Kathuria [mailto:kathuriam@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 5 February 2001 14:39
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] Re: help required for installation of red hat 6.2

For the Intel 810 chipset it would be better if you install RHL 7.0.
Else check out the following sites:

http://www.exocore.com/linux/i810
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel810/linuxsoftware.htm
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/i810-HOWTO/

There's an article in the latest PC Quest (Feb 2001) also explaining how
to configure X Windows and audio on intel 810 based systems along with
the required drivers on the accompanying CD>

- Manish