Re: [LIH] [ANNOUNCE] Cricket scoreboard for linux

Lokesh Setia proclaimed:
> This is to let you know that "Cricket scoreboard for linux" has been
> released.  This is a nifty program which sits on top of your desktop
> showing latest scores from a cricket match.  It picks up the data from
> Rediff.com servers.

Just one suggestion.  Could you make it pick up the scores from cricinfo or
some such "more open" source.  Rediff could easily change the format in
which the scores are available and your software will not work.  Cricinfo,
OTOH, is run by a much more responsive bunch of people who will work with
you on this.

Thaths
--
Marge: How could you spend 4.6 million dollars in a month?
Homer: They let me sign checks with a stamp, Marge!  A stamp!