POP3 mail clients

Hi Siddharth,

I use fetchmail to get the mail from the remote server onto my local
machine, then use whichever local mail client suits my needs.  The
choice is much larger that way.

BTW, I personally use XEmacs+VM to read my mail.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/