Re: This Month's meeting??

Buttttttttttttt
why not Sarai

Sarai is a better place than anything like Eden gardens(Delhi Haat)

It has got a nice seating arrangement and tables
all with computers as well as electricity availiable and
also recently projector has been installed there
So with all the facilities for a meeting avaliable at
there is not even a single odd against that

So you see it should be there else find out a better place
and I think no one has a better place than Sarai with all these
facilities

avaliable.

Think again and again and again