Re: project in linux...

Supreet Sethi <supreet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think  before doing any kind of work in linux one should have a institutional backing.
I second that. Its a big blow chasing the biz guys for your hard work.
However, many qualified ppl working as sysadm do tend to take on such jobs as salaries are not comensurate with the job performed and resposibilities shouldered. ( and who wouldn't like that extra buck till such time he goes thru the grind of getting his due ) Forming a formal group to pool in resources will have its own administrative hassels and neways its a free country so whos going to stop free lancers even if they were part of such a group. So its all a catch 22 situation.
Regards,
Sunil Dhaka
in search of Linux enlightenment