Invitation : Lecture series committee , IIT Delhi

Hi all,
    This is an invitation to each and every one of you who has a budding idea or has opinions or an analytical  hypothesis on any subject related to computing or the idea of open source free software and would like to  put it across to a worthy audience ( students of Indian Institute of Technology )
   As such we are keeping the subject range vast to accomodate every relevant issue under the sun .
   The presentation is being invited by the lecture series committee of IIT Delhi.

For further details and enquiries plz contact me.
thank you

shashank jain
LSC rep.
Aravali House