Re: installation help

no linux understant fat32 filesystem
what u dis just copy the loadlin.exe gwhich is there
in dosutils directoy from windows and copy it on c:\
then get the whole /boot directory file on c:\ again
and say
loadlin vmlinuz root=/dev/hda5(if linux native is
mounted on hda5
it will boot from windows so no need to setup lilo
boot image do ur windows whenever u feel just go to
dos mode and sai that command u will be entering linux
through linux