Re: embedded systems

Hi there,

What sort of embedded systems are you talking about ?
Are you looking for Linux specifically, in an embedded
environment or looking for info on other OS's like
VxWorks, QNX, OSE, Nucleus, LynxOS etc ?

Send in more details about the processor, board and
the OS and I can send you some  relevant information
and links.

Regards,
Suman