From: "rahulg" <rahulg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] embedded systems

Hi all,

This is my first appearance in this mailing list .

Am working on porting linux onto a couple of PowerPC  boards.( Motorola 750
processor based)
If any of u is working on the same ones or even on the same architecture,
please feel free to ask any questions/give me some suggestions/hints
regarding the same

Thanks
Rahul