Re: Open GL

On Thu, 07 December 2000, Goldwyn wrote:

You will need to install Mesa(www.mesa.org). Also, you will need drivers for your card if it supports 3d graphics. Check out utah-glx.sourceforge.net
I dont know if pcq has carried any of this stuff before. If you need any help installing any of these things, contack me. They may need a little bit of tweaking...

Ankit Mohan

> Dear Friends,
>
> I tried to install the games which came along the latest PCQ. But when I tried
> make install It gave me an error Open GL not found. Where do I get Open GL
> from.... ? Is it there in any of the PCQ CD's.

Chequemail.com - a free web based e-mail service that also pays!!!
http://www.chequemail.com