Fwd: RE: FW: Partition Corrupted

Hi Yogi,

I found that the xf86config file gets installed when one extracts the suse
file by

tar -zxvf xsuseconfig.tgz

However when I try to run the utility, I get the message 'Segmentation
Fault'.  What does this mean ?

>Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:34:04 +0000
>To: Yogi Rajpal <yogi.rajpal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Arun Sinha <squad@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: FW: [linux-delhi] Partition Corrupted
>
>Hi Yogi,
>
>I have the 'Xconfigurator' utility which I had used earlier.  The exe file
suggests using the 'xf86config' utility instead.  Is this available ?  I
tried the Xconfigurator utility today with the same results as earlier
[large lettering]