From: "G. Palaniappan" <palani@xxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Mandrake 7.2

Hi all,
    As mentioned in my earlier mail, I have down loaded the ISO images of
RedHat
7.0 (2 CDs), Mandrake 7.2 (2 CDs), Slackware (dont remember the version, but
the
latest - 1 CD) and SUSE 7.0 (1 CD).  I am not able to entertain individual
requests.  If I know of somebody who can take the responsibility of cutting
CDs
and distributing to the needy ones, I can send all the CDs to him.  BTW I am
leaving for HongKong tonight and will be back on 2nd Dec.  By the time if I
get
the contact details and address of the person, I will courier all the six
CDs to
him.  No individual mails please.

With regards,
G. Palaniappan