Re: replay for linux graphics

Boy!! Thats Great!! IT is really working cool on my system too. I was too
stupid to igmore such a mail.

But I have a doubt, would the clock settings harm my monitor. I have heard of
Monitors going "boooofff!" due to wrong frequency settings etc.

I hope it won't cause any problems to my monitor. I have problem sconfiguring
my SoundCard too, maybe ypu can help. I tried the alsa drivers by PC-Quest in
the RH Linux 6.2. I first tried the AC'97 one, it din't work. Then in sheer
desparation tried all of them. They didnot compile on the first instance.

All kind of suggestions welcome.

Goldwyn :o)