Problems Configuring Apache

Dear Friends,

I am having problems configuring the access controls of apache. I have a
standalone PC and whenever I try to access the localhost (or 127.0.0.1) it
gives me the error -
403 Forbidden. You are not allowed to access '/'
Apache/1.3.12 Server at localhost Port 80

I can't figure out where the access levels have been set wrong. I have seen it
in a couple of apache based sites too. Could anyone help me out in this.

Thanx in advance. I have already posted my httpd.conf configuration file and am
afraid to do so again because of the size and there are quite a lot of guys
objectioning to post irrelevant & huge data.

--
Goldwyn :o)