Re: Linux supports USB??

Well finally I installed my Zip drive in Linux. I don't know whether it will
work as I'm yet to boot using the new image. But, I wanted to inquire, do I
really have to keep the previous image, can I delete it from the hard disk
and expect my system to work fine with the new image.

Please suggest.

Also, I wanted to inquire, Iomega has drivers for USB devices for Linux. But
the drivers nowhere say that they are specifically for the Iomega device.
Can I use it for the USB CD Writer ?

Please comment.

regards,
Bhummanjot S.