StarOffice 5.2

I have tried out StarOffice and encouraged people to migrate from MS Office.
However, what lets me down is the extremely slow pace at which StarOffice
loads even on a fast machine (P3 / 128/64 ram and more than 128 swap).
Shutting down SO is so slow that it goes on forever. At times one has to
kill X. Do you think that breaking up SO into individual modules would help
out and in anycase who needs their browser while we have Netscape.
I would like to have the list's views before writing to Sun.
Regards,
Sunil Dhaka