httpd.conf file for Apache/1.3.12 Server

Dear Friends,

After unsuccessful efforts in configuring Apache 1.3.12 Server I have finally
given up myself. So I request all members using Apache 1.3.12 Server ( up
and running) on a RH Linux 6.2 machine to please send me their httpd.conf file
so that I can configure it on my machine. Hopefully the attributes will be the
same.

Please mail me personally at goldwyn_r@xxxxxxxxxxxx and not thru the mailing
list or the Administrators of the list will kick me out of the list for
overloading.

Thanx in advance.

 --
Goldwyn :o)