Help needed !!

Hi all !!

I have installed RH 6.2.
I am unable to get 800x600 resolution on my system.
I have an Inel 810 Chipset graphics card.
Even after installing the necessary drivers and making the necessary changes in my XF86Config file I am unable to get the required resolution.
The colors have remarkably improved but the resolution is still the same
i.e. 640x480.
Another problem is that I can only run X windows when I log in as root.
When I try logging in as a user I receive Xauth errors.
Please tell me if there is something else I should do to get the desired resolution
and also be able to see X as a user.

Thanx

The Official Iron Maiden Website: http://www.ironmaiden.com
More Metal at: http://www.metal-is.com