Emmerging Technologies of Tommorrow

Hi,

Need some assistance!  Can someone please answer the following:

1. what are the emmerging technologies (along with associated tools/products
and services) in the next 6 months to 1 year time frame and why?

2. What are the implications on India?

3. Who are providing these services, products in india.

I know this is not the right platform to ask this, but I need this info asap
for some research that I am doing.  Basically, why I am asking this here in
this forum is that all of you are the right people to make some predictions on
technology which would help me in my research.

Thanks
amar