Re: Mailing list etiquette.

>he extremist "GNU Rulez" brigade, which seems to be pissing more people
>ff than winning them over. This makes me wonder if we need some kind of
>egulation on this list.
>Ahem>
>eneral Secretary, ILUG - Delhi. ;-)
>/Ahem>

This one was beneath the waist line. I think you are accusing the whole GNU
merry men as I like to call ourselfs of pissing people due to action of single
 person. You did'nt ever bother cross-refer us for our views on the subject.
I don't pankaj was right or wrong but it is too easy to comment simply on the
 basis certian skewed "thoughts" in your mind than objectively anlaysing the issue.

Ciao

Supreet