Re: Re: A request....

Pankaj,

There was still no need to jump on him.  Bhummanjot was quite upset at
the attitude he found on the list, which, I'm sorry to say, was the
impression he got from your message.  No one has a monopoly on rubbing
people the wrong way, but it's still a bit upsetting to be slapped
down so hard on your first posting.

I have some good meditation techniques for tackling anger (both on-
and off-list) if you'd like to get rid of some of yours :-)

Regards,

-- Raju