Free Software/ISTF

[FYI -- Raju]

Raju and Fred, thank you! We are looking forwards to networking
with free software activists in India. We are particularly
concerned with the spread of software patents and will be very
interested in any published material regarding legislative
changes in India. I hope to have better news pretty soon when
our web site has improved. Keep up the great work!

Regards
S. (Sam) Kritikos