none of my mails are reaching the list?

Wow, I can read it! :-)

Neil, I rejected a lot of your mails which had HTML.  You must have
got the reject messages.

Please remember, Linux-Delhi doesn't accept HTML messages except under
extraordinary circumstances (e.g. me posting them, or my eagle eye
missing an HTML mail ;-) I try to inform the sender in each case, but
sometimes I'm lazy^H^H^H^H busy and just reject the messages without
intimation (apart from the stock Majordomo ``delayed posting''
messages), especially for senders who have been posting regularly on
the list and know what the rules are.

Regards,

-- Raju

    neil> if i can read this...  ill be happy...  if raju can read
    neil> this...  i have a problem...  but if i cant read this...
    neil> youll all have a problem Neil