[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Sendmail 8.8.7 not logging properly
- To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Sendmail 8.8.7 not logging properly
- From: George Joseph T <shibu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:51:56 +0500 (GMT+0500)
- >received: (from shibu@localhost) by cii.ernet.in (8.6.11/8.6.11) id LAA01875; Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:51:56 +0500
I am using Sendmail 8.8.7 on Redhat 6.0 for my emailing needs. Recently I
have seen that any mails sent to the domain sun.ftghome.com is not getting
logged to the /var/log/maillog file. Whereas mails sent to any other host
are properly getting logged into the file. Despite of not logging into
the maillog file, mails sent to the domain sun.ftghome.com are delivered
by sendmail. I find this problem very strange.
I will appreciate if someone can help me to overcome this problem since
a record of each and every mail sent from my server is important for me.
With thanks and regards in advance