[ANNOUNCE] ILUG-Delhi site now under CVS Server control

Hi Folks,

Glad to let you know that the ILUG-Delhi (Linux-Delhi to the Godless)
site is now under CVS control.  You can get the latest version of the
site now from Jai Bansal's India server.  For anonymous access, do the
following:

        cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/cvsroot login
        cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/cvsroot \
            checkout ilug-delhi

Use ``guest'' as the password when prompted for one (without the
``quotes'').

Please let me know if you would like to have read-write (update)
access to the repository so that I can grant you write permissions.

Many thanks to all the members of the ILUG-Delhi team who contributed
to the new, snazzy (IMHO) site.

Special thanks and a big hand to Jai Bansal <jai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> who
was as ever extremely generous in providing much-needed resources.
Jai has contributed immensely to the ILUG-Delhi initiative, though
always in the background, and it'd be a nice gesture if you found the
time to drop him a line showing your appreciation.  Even better, make
the appreciation more tangible by buying a domain from him ;-)

More information about CVS (the Concurrent Versions System) at

     http://www.cvshome.org/

Regards,

-- Raju