Re: Increase Swap from 128 MB to 256 MB

No, No, No!!!  I am the real Ghane, all else are fakes.

There is no need to repartition.  It hurts me to say this, but Neil's
method is right.

# dd if=/dev/zero of=/var/swapfile bs=1024k count=127
# mkswap /var/swapfile
# swapon /var/swapfile
# echo "/var/swapfile none swap sw 0 0" >> /etc/fstab

HTH