       __  ____________________
	 | |
	 | |                 Sarai| | Rajpur Road
	 | |                      | |
	 | |______________________| |
Exchange_   ______________________
store    | |  Parmand             Transport
         | |   Hospital           Authority
	 | |
	 | |
IP
College

It is not a precise map its only a realtive on giving direction marks
like ISBT. One can come by Mudrika, from Tess hazari side, Walk from ISBT .
There are many ways. Reach ISBT then come to Exchange store by bus or walk
then continue walking on under hill raod. Hit left side of Rajpur Road. You
will see mix of old and new( As I like too call it) That building is Sarai.

I think this is the best descibtion of Sarai