Gnu-india

The work on GNU-india has been going slow for a while, kind of essential
hybernation period before the march of full strength. Anyway we have seen
lot of progress in this week. GNU-india mailing list has been setup for
discussing and solving problems related to Hurd and if possible other GNU
software too. First release of hurd from our side is also ready. We have put
together a bunch of software, well we essentially stands for Newgen guys, I
and Pankaj have not contributed much too it. All the guys interested in hurd
could easily install this thing on some partition.

supreet