Re: Upgrading HW info

I use an I810 board on my office comp. After the downloads from the Intel
site, it has worked well for me. I have a RH6.2 System. The only
irritating problem is an occasional screen-blank for a second,
occasionally, and sometime a weird message on the console saying "I810
cleanup". But the quality is quite good.

- Sandip