Re: [Re: Problems with depmod]

BTW what kernel are you using!!! i have used a winbond840.c with a 2.2.14
kernel that comes stock with rh 6.2. i put the source in
/usr/src/linux/modules and compiled it from there, then i copied the
resulting winbond840.o to /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/net and then i did a
depmod and modprobe and things worked fine!!!!