Re: [Re: Problems with depmod]

Yes i compiled the drivers using the command given at the bottom and also used
the command
"gcc -DMODULE -DMODVERSIONS -D__KERNEL -I/tmp -O6 -c winbond-840.c"
The driver source was in the tmp directory.
Both ways it gives the same error.
I dot not know what is a smp or non smp kernel.
Thank You
Ajitpal Singh

"Ambar Roy" <ambarroy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
did u compile using the compile command given in the file. (also did u
compile it for an smp or a non smp kernel!!!)
Bye,