From: M.K.Pai [mailto:pai@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 5:04 AM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] Journalling filesystems

Guys,

At the last ILUG-D meet, a member - I forget who - told me
that RieserFS did not improve performance. But today I saw
on the rieserfs homepage that this is precisely what they
say it will do, i,e it will immediately speed things up.

So, I just wanted to know whether any member has been
experimenting with journalling FSs and has anything new
to share with us.

PAI