contact me

[Bouncing to list without prejudice -- Raju]

Dear Sir

I am working i young norwegian company in the marketing, reserch and
development department.

Our company are distribuites Compaq pc'r, servers network instalation, etc..

We have a new projects for the neare future. We shall build up Thin Clients,
Parallel Computing, wire less network and ASP service.

We are interesting in to get in contact wiht students an invite dem to
Norway to enjoy us in this projects .

We need a person with such knowlogy.!!!!

Please give my e-mail  to all linux users so can contact me.

Regards

Javier Montero
Alpha System AS
www.alphasystem.no