Re: Java Applets under Linux

Java Web Server 2.0 should help in configuring ,running servlets and JSPs too . Available from java.sun.com

Vivek

From: "Goldwyn Rodrigues" <goldwyn_r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux" <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-delhi] Java Applets under Linux
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:48:13 +0530

Hi Guys,

I have just started programming Java under Linux. While I run an applet it
gives me an error, cannot load the default color of the backround. And
cannot load a specific font and it fills the screen ie it gives atleast 20
times. Could anyone told me the reason of this. no problem in Compilation
anyway.

I would shortly moving to JSP. I would like to know the requirememts
(software) I need to program in Linux. Do I need a Java Server like in NT or
just the www server of Linux will do. And if possible please recommend some
good books of JSP.

Thanx a lot, Thanx to Ambar ( and another - I don't remember) too...
resolve.conf did solve my problem.

Goldwyn :o)