Fw: ISDN & Proxy Configuration

Hi

I am new to Linux world.

I have recently installed Linux on my HP Brio P-III 550 Mhz/64MB/8GB

I want to configure a Zyxel Omninet Plus TA (ISDN Modem) to be used
on the box so that i can make that box a proxy and mail server.

Is it also possible to let the machine login to a NT Domain?

I have a catch all email address for my domain, Can i use fetchmail
for downloading it all and allocating to different mailboxes? I
obviously get a dynamic IP from my ISP and my site is hosted on
another server on Internet.

Thanks in advance for the help :-)

Rajat