Re: How to mount disk on NT in Linux

hii,
i don't know what you want to do
but i think samba might help you

--
Pankaj Kaushal
                       \\|//
                       (@ @)
o==---------------oOO---(_)---OOo----------------==o
     All that you touch, create, see, destroy,
     taste, do, feel, say, love, eat, hate,
     distrust, slight, save
     And everything under the sun is in tune,
     But the sun is eclipsed By the moon.
     There is no dark side of the moon
     ... really... matter of fact it's all dark.
			-Pink Floyd and Pankaj
                     ||    ||
                    ooO    Ooo