From: Sanjeev Jha [mailto:sanjeevjha@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 August 2000 16:04
To: Linux Delhi; Linux SA
Subject: linux -SCSI support

My would be linux box has Adaptec AHA 2940UW  SCSI card which controls local
disk and CD-ROM.
Since Linux doesn't support this driver according to
http://www.linux.org/help/ldp/howto/Hardware-HOWTO-9.html
anyone can help me getting this driver for Linux from somewhere ? or any
other solution.

-Sanjeev