Re: new idea

Thanks Sean.
Your mail and man page of rsync and rsync.conf answered most of my doubt.
There is one question, I couldn't get answer from the site.
Q:- Does it support backup /mirroring of open files and open applications ??

-sanjeev

--- Sean Burford <slide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Where you'll find everything under the Sun for the Sun.......www.SunGuru.com