MINIX

Hi everybody,
I have a 80286 box with 640 Kb of RAM and 40 Megs of HDD. Could anyone suggest a X kind of Operating system for it. I want to use it to check out the source code. I am a student of OS theory.
I have heard of MINIX. could anyone give me an copy of the earlier version whcih use to run on lesser machines. Thanx.

V.Shreeniwas

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;V.Shreeniwas;;Mr.
FN:V.Shreeniwas
NICKNAME:tallman
NOTE:Please visit my Webpage at www.geocities.com/vshreeniwas/index.htm to know more about me and my present engagements. You can always contact me at vshreeniwas@xxxxxxxxx
TEL;HOME;VOICE:5575231
TEL;HOME;FAX:5575231
ADR;HOME:;;327, Jahaz Aptts, Plot No.8 Rohtak Road;New Delhi;NCT, New Delhi;110087;India
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:327, Jahaz Aptts, Plot No.8 Rohtak Road=0D=0ANew Delhi, NCT, New Delhi 11008=
7=0D=0AIndia
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.geocities.com/vshreeniwas/index.htm
BDAY:19810525