Re: qmail

Hi,

I tried with this option but it did not work earlier it seems i am
missing something somewhere but I am sure that it should work with
mydomain.com:user

Though i tried with  adding
&admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx in
~alias/.qmail-default
it worked for one domain but i could not figure this out that how to do
this for multiple domains.

Thanks

MAnish