Re: Suspended list subscriptions

>>>>> "deepak" == deepak yadav <deepak2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    deepak> At 8/8/00 2:37:00 PM, you wrote:
    >>  Suspended the following addresses for a week due to bounces:
    >> raju
    >>
    >> If you feel that your e-mail address has been suspended by
    >> mistake, please

That was a mistake... I was testing out my suspension shell script,
and forgot to change the e-mail address of the recipients (majordomo
and Linux-Delhi).  No, I haven't suspended myself from the list ;-)

    deepak> what kind of FEELing would i have if my address is
    deepak> suspended. i recieved this mail in my mailbox , so is it
    deepak> possible that my account is in some state of suspension .
    deepak> i received a mail earlier with subject -- C952-860D-D863 :
    deepak> CONFIRM from linux-delhi (subscribe) . do i still have to
    deepak> reply that with "accept" .

Yeah, it can't harm you :-)