Re: Suspended list subscriptions

At 8/8/00 2:37:00 PM, you wrote:

>Suspended the following addresses for a week due to bounces:
>	raju
>
>If you feel that your e-mail address has been suspended by mistake, please

what kind of FEELing would i have if my address is suspended. i recieved this mail in my mailbox , so is it possible that my account is in some state of suspension .
i received a mail earlier with subject  -- C952-860D-D863 : CONFIRM from linux-delhi (subscribe) . do i still have to reply that with "accept" .

>send the following message to mailto:majordomo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :
>	set linux-delhi nomail-return <your e-mail address>
>	end

reply soon
bye

 __ deepak __

have a great day
ICQ 30662394

-- The first version always gets thrown away.