[Administrative] LI Mailing Lists Restored

from raju to list-
-akr

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:35:11 +0530 (IST)
To: Ajit Ranade <akr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ajit,

Yes, please send any messages which you sent earlier but didn't see on
the list.

The socket error is because fetchmail tries IMAP first, which fails
since linux-delhi.org doesn't support IMAP.  The second try from
fetchmail is POP3, which succeeds.

No idea about not being able to leave mail on the server.  I wouldn't
recommend it anyway, since we don't have unlimited disk space
there... please download your messages and delete them from the
server.

Regards,

- -- Raju

------- End of Forwarded Message