[Administrative] LI Mailing Lists Restored

Hi Thaths,

Thanks for the quick turnaround.  If I recall correctly, this happened
while you were taking a backup, right?  Remind me to get that tape
drive in place fast! :)

I have the archives of the list since Jan or so this year.  Request
anyone who has the complete archives to please get in touch with me so
that we can figure out a way to get them over to Thaths.

Thanks and regards,

-- Raju