Re: Could we have a quick vote ?

I, naturally, vote yes.

On reviewing my posts over the last few days, I realize some of the
phraseology will have been hurtful, if not offensive. I apologise to anybody
who was offended.

Nevertheless, I stand by my views, particularly on the unwarranted secrecy
of this list. I will forward the archives to *any* member of my LUG who
requests them. This list has nothing to hide.

I hope we can now move on to more constructive topics.

I have a "fill-in-the-blanks" constitution that is typical of those used by
many registered associations. I will forward it to this list for study as
soon as I get a soft copy. I hope it will be useful.

Biju

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com